A unique sober living environment, The Inn at Trails Corner is available for participants in our Partial Hospitalization Program.
Guests have the opportunity to build positive friendships that can reinforce their desire to stay sober. This support system can prevent the isolation that often leads to relapse.
Guests must stay sober throughout their stay and are expected to:
• Participate in the PHP at Trails Corner Recovery Center
• Actively participate in recovery meetings
• Submit to random substance use screenings
• Not engage in violence
• Not have overnight guests
• Meet curfew requirement nightly
• Pay guest fees on time
We provide a healing environment for our patients at the reasonable cost of $50 per week. Call 860-535-1010 for more information.